The Western Regional ASPB 2018 Meeting
Holiday Inn & Suites Fullerton
California State University, Fullerton
February 3-4, 2018
Submit Abstracts by January 8, 2018 oral presentation consideration.
- Katie Dehesh, University of California Riverside
- Zhiyong Wang, Carnegie Institute, Stanford University
- Sabeeha Merchant, University of California Los Angeles
- Meng Chen, University of California Riverside
- Ann Hirsch, University of California Los Angeles
Why Attend? Come put your Western Regional ASPB (W-ASPB) dues to work for you!
- Has a slow economy prevented you from attending conferences?
The W-ASPB meeting is an inexpensive alternative supplemented by regional ASPB dues.
- Have you ever noticed that it is difficult to find and meet scientists at large conferences?
A smaller meeting offers the perfect opportunity to meet prestigous scientists in a more intimate environment. This is the perfect opportunity to meet local scientists and to forge new collaborations.
- Do you have a postdoc or senior graduate student with a good story to tell?
Provide them with an opportunity to make a presentation of their research in a congenial environment.
- Do you wish you could afford to take a promising undergraduate student to a conference?
This meeting is an excellent chance to pile your lab into a car and attend a conference with high quality talks. Why not take your lab to a conference?
Melanie Sacco, California State University, Fullerton
MariaElena Zavala, California State University, Northridge
Judy Brusslan, California State University, Long Beach